Purchasers of occupational health services now have access to a growing number of SEQOHS accredited providers.
Being a SEQOHS accredited provider brings a wide range of benefits, including:
- External validation of your processes, and outputs that deliver value to health and work.
- Promoting continuous improvement through benchmarking.
- Providing opportunities to showcase best practice.
- A recognised badge of quality; use of the SEQOHS Accredited Service logo.
- Your organisation listed on the SEQOHS website, with the facility for purchasers to search for the services they need, to match with the services you provide, and where.
If you have any questions about becoming a SEQOHS accredited provider, please contact the SEQOHS accreditation team:
Telephone +44 (0)203 116 6912