Resilient Leadership Training
How we can help
Research shows that resilient teams are effective teams.
Leaders who build a resilient workforce achieve heightened productivity and improved team co-operation, collaboration and cohesion.
Drawing on and extending our Skills-based Model of Personal Resilience this workshop-based programme teaches staff in leadership positions all the resilience skills needed to grow personal and team resilience.
Through a combination of didactic and experiential learning, we support leaders to recognise and overcome threats to individual and team resilience ensuring that your business will thrive.
Our Resilient leadership Training will support your leaders to:
- Grow their own personal resilience
- Create a culture of trust and psychological safety
- Understand and manage threats to individual & team functioning
- Successfully support employee mental health and wellbeing
- Build teams that are resilient to manage challenge and change
- Grow organisational resilience
"We worked with Ultimate Resilience to develop a programme for Senior and Middle Leaders around Resilient Leadership. The programme was extremely relevant, well planned and professionally delivered. All staff reported that they found the sessions informative and useful and all staff reported learning and developing their resilience." Emily Dalton , Vice Principal, Arnold Hill Academy