Organisational Stress Risk Assessment
Effectively managing workplace stress can reduce absence, help you attract and retain the best talent, and improve performance. Stress can be cause by a range of psychosocial hazards, which are aspects of the working environment or how work is organised that could cause harm, for example to mental health. Many organisations find it difficult to know where to start and or are unsure of what to include.
Affinity’s Organisational Stress Risk Assessment will:
- provide an in-depth risk profile and baseline statistic for the health and wellbeing of your workforce
- enable you to comply with legislation that requires organisations to identify, assess and manage the psychosocial risks to health and wellbeing
- identify your current strengths and development areas in provisions to protect, promote and support employee mental health and wellbeing
- make recommendations to strengthen provision drawing on research evidence and extensive cross-sectoral experience
- enable you to prioritise action and develop an integrated plan to improve employee health and wellbeing.
How it works:
Our comprehensive approach* combines risk assessment and risk management:
Stage 1: Familiarisation: Review of policies, documentation and existing data
Stage 2: Preparation: Establishing a steering group and comms plan
Interviews with key stakeholders
Stage 3: Assessment: Depending on scope this could include interviews, focus groups and survey
Stage 4: Risk Reporting: Including key driver analysis, demographic splits and heat maps, and narrative summary with recommendations
Stage 5: Action planning: Working with the steering group and/ or teams to prioritise and plan actions
Step 6: Intervention. Establishing new practices, policies and support provision
Step 7: Monitor and review. To promote a cycle of continuous improvement.
*We do also provide an off-the-shelf stress risk assessment to fit to tighter timescales and budgets
You receive a comprehensive report complete with in-depth insights and tailored recommendations based on the latest evidence and practice. You will also receive a quick-view risk profile that summarises the risk of each of the psychosocial hazards.
Affinity Health at Work are the experts in evidence-based wellbeing at work. Founded in 2006, we bring together cutting edge research with practical, real-world approaches for work, health and wellbeing. Our mission is to improve the working lives of all.
To find out more about our work visit www.affinityhealthatwork.com or contact us to arrange a conversation to explore how we can help you develop a staged action plan to improve the health and wellbeing of your employees.