Essential Resilience Training
How we can help
Backed by science and based on our published Skills-based Model of Personal Resilience this training provides the essential ingredients for great resilience and wellbeing.
From building self-awareness, to managing difficult emotions, thinking more flexibly and prioritising great self-care this programme leaves no stone unturned in the quest for a mentally healthy workforce.
Delivered in workshop format, the combination of didactic and experiential learning ensures maximum engagement and accessibility. Perfect for anyone wishing to build skills that boost their capacity for wellbeing and resilience, now and over the longer term.
- Recognise early warning signs of stress before they become a problem
- Regulate upsetting emotions that undermine performance and wellbeing
- Build strong relationships for improved team cohesion and collaboration
- Manage negative thinking and build self-confidence
- Balance demands and prioritise self-care for optimum bounce back-ability
- Develop a personal action plan with 10 weeks of email support to build skills
"Felicity was excellent to work with during the scoping of the workshop, she quickly got to grips with our organisation and culture, she is clearly an expert in her field. Feedback on the workshops were that they were engaging, grounded in research and accompanied by quality materials. I highly recommend them." Amy Turner, HR Advisor & Learning and Development Lead,Office for Students